We are committed to the safety and health of all the employees and the community. Protection of the environment is considered as an integral part of all our operations/activities.
We are committed to:
- Provide a safe and healthy working environment to all employees, contractors, workmen, transporters and communities involved.
- Encourage safe and environment friendly work practices.
- Setting and monitoring targets to improve EHS Performance.
- Ensure that all applicable requirements are followed during design, installation, operation and maintenance of plants and machinery in order to be Â Â Â environmentally efficient and make certain of employee safety.
- Participation of all employees in safety related programmes including emergency preparation, fire drills and first aid training.
- Ensure all employees follow safety rules and functions in the appropriate manner.
- Minimizing waste or converting any generated waste into reusable or recycled materials, wherever possible.
- Making EHS criteria for selection & career growth.
- Economic considerations not being allowed to override safety, health and environmental protection.
We conduct regular EHS Internal audits to review and certify:
- Aspect impacts and risk assessments for all functions and processes conforms to planned arrangements that meet requirements set by EMS & Â OHSAS International Standards.
- Current EHS Policy effectiveness and implement actions to bring any non-compliant factors in line with policy.
- Emergency Preparation, Response Action Plan and Journey Management Plan
- Legal compliance and evaluation of compliance
- Personnel protective equipments used by the employees.
- Control of substances hazardous to health